Netfriction.com rules of Engagement
Welcome to the Netfriction.com Forum. NetFriction.com is intended to be a place for all of you politically oriented, right wing (and left), liberal (and conservative) and everyone in between to smack around your political opponent and share your views on all things political in nature. Due to the anonymous format there may be some posts that are personally objectionable. Our advice to the new visitor is to not be intimidated by the rawness or controversial nature of some discussions and read only the information that you find interesting.
1. Do not use real names except for people already widely known such as public figures, politicians, political candidates, celebrities, or names quoted in legitimate news sources etc.
2. Do not post anything hateful, illegal or injurious (including libelous, defamatory, or pornography).
3. Do not link, in any post, or to pages elsewhere on the Web that violate either these rules or their spirit.
4. Disagreement and dissent is not discouraged. However, professionalism is encouraged.
5. Netfriction.com is loosely moderated to encourage open and honest participation, however, Netfriction.com reserves the right to delete posts we determine are irrelevant, disruptive, or a nuisance to the community.
6. Posts that invoke hateful comments, childish name calling and extreme vulgarity will not be tolerated and will be deleted.
7. Finally, by posting your message, you agree to indemnify the owners, employees, agents of Netfriction.com, and to hold them harmless from any and all claims and liabilities (including attorneys fees) resulting from any material posted to the Forum, or from any acts resulting from participants' use of these forums.
FINALLY, this forum should not be considered a source of news. Now matter how intelligent or ignorant sounding the content, the posts in this forum are merely the thoughts and opinions of the visitors. This is a medium provided for the sake of discussion and should not be a substitute for education and fact search from other legitimate sources.